[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, June 23

Nick Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Wed Jun 22 17:42:23 EDT 2005

I should be there :)

-Nick Kwiatkowski

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-user-bounces at egr.msu.edu [mailto:linux-user-bounces at egr.msu.edu]
On Behalf Of Charles Ulrich
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:01 PM
To: linux-user at egr.msu.edu
Subject: [GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, June 23

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave in
Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and Fairview
avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://tinyurl.com/7mh2w

Agenda: More Projects

Thursday evening, we'll be continuing work on the Linux distro burning
box and begin setup of the terminal server.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that
we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this
message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating
your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP".
Thanks!
--
http://bityard.net