[GLLUG] Fwd: From Lockergnome: Could building MythTV units be a boon to your business?

Perry_rg peregryn2356 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 11:40:05 EDT 2005

Since GLLUG is working on a MythTV implementation, I thought this article that was posted on Lockergnome might be of interest to the group.

Perry Godwin
Thelema Networks
tel: 517-485-2544
email: peregryn2356 at yahoo.com

From: "Perry Godwin" <prgodwin at tds.net>
To: "Perry Godwin @Yahoo" <peregryn2356 at yahoo.com>
Subject: From Lockergnome: Could building MythTV units be a boon to your business?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:11:29 -0400

Could building MythTV units be a boon to your business?: http://channels.lockergnome.com/it/archives/20050621_could_building_mythtv_units_be_a_boon_to_your_business.phtml

* Be Aware! * Be Alert! * Learn! * Grow! * Take Action! *

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"   Edmund Burke, British statesman and philosopher (1729-1797)

"In Germany they came first for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me--and by that time no one was left to speak up."  Martin Niemöller (1892-1984)