[GLLUG] Picnic night on Thursday, June 30. John M. Patriarche Park

Roger T. Webster websterr at atmosphereannealing.com
Fri Jun 24 15:51:56 EDT 2005

Lets all meet at the John M. Patriarche Park in East Lansing on the next
GLLUG night! (6/30/05)

This park is located at the corner of East Saginaw and Alton Rd. The
entrance is on Alton Rd.

A link to the map of the area is at

http://www.google.com/local?q=patriarche
+park&hl=en&hs=vrD&lr=&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&sa=X&near=East+Lansing,+MI&radius=0&latlng=42736944,-84483889,6796731025988315015

I will be arriving around 4:00pm near the pavilion to start up the
grill(s). I am planning to provide the charcoal, Al. foil, some paper
plates, plastic silver, napkins, cups, and Turkey Dogs.

We are asking for volunteers for stuff like:

Grill-able food (Meat, Non-Meat, Corn)
Chips
Sides (Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Slaw..)
Drinks (Soda, Lemonade, Punch...)
Condiments (Ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions...)

The plan is to bring something to share, pot-luck style.

I would also like people to RSVP like a normal meeting.

It would be nice to have a Frisbee or other games/outdoor stuff?

There is a great kids area by the way, if anyone is bringing children.

Any other thoughts or suggestions are certainly welcome!

Thanks,
Roger Webster