[GLLUG] sbc x comcast

Mike Szumlinski szumlins at mac.com
Mon Jun 27 09:29:29 EDT 2005

How long have you had the service?  When my parents first got theirs
set up a full years ago it actually took a good 4-5 days for it to
"optimize" itself.  I'm not really sure what exactly the CO was doing
with the connection, but it made a noticeable difference just sitting
and waiting.

That said, my cable modems have always felt faster.

-Mike