[GLLUG] Penguicon 3.0 Update

Neal Probert nprobert at probestar.com
Sun Mar 13 13:25:08 EST 2005

Think of Penguicon as one really big Linux and Open Source User Group meeting!

Penguicon has food, parties, dances, and over two days worth of panels from
Friday night to Sunday afternoon.

We have a tentative schedule of panels now, visit the website at
http://www.penguicon.org/ and click on the Programming from the menu panel.

We are still looking for panelists.  If you've given a presentation at one of
your user group meetings, then being a panelist would be pretty much the same
thing.  If you are interested, email programming at penguicon.org.

Thanks!

Neal (LUG Wrangler)

--
          *** ProbeStar Technical Systems, LLC.  ***
       Software Engineering and Application Development

==// Neal W. Probert (President)       / Email: nprobert at probestar.com //
=// Web: www.probestar.com            / Phone: 734-834-7805           //=
// Fax:                              / Cell: 734-834-7805            //==

"Technology is a gift of God. After the gift of life it is perhaps the greatest
of God's gifts. It is the mother of civilizations, of arts and of sciences"
--- Freeman Dyson Infinite in all directions