[GLLUG] RSVP

Kevin Jay Boice boicekev at msu.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:48:30 EST 2005

Hey Guys,

I think I've only posted to this mailing list once before so a brief
introduction: I'm an electrical/computer engineering senior at MSU running
Gentoo on the desktop and coadministering a Debian server just for fun.
I've been lurking on the mailing list for quite a while and the Novell
presentation sounds interesting, so you can count me in.  I look forward to
meeting you guys there.

~Kevin Boice