[GLLUG] April 7th - Presentation NEEDED!

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Tue Mar 29 21:44:06 EST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 16:40, after a long battle with technology,
Asenchi wrote:
> I had this slot on hold for someone, however I haven't received
> confirmation so far.  Is there anyone that wants to put together a
> short notice presentation for April 7th?

Hey, I don't know if I can get everything organized for an Apr. 7
presentation on KDE, but I'll try.  (@#$%ing work, @#$%ing other
commitments.)  If all else fails, I can certainly wing it, but it'd be
much better for the audience if I could be sure of having enough time
to prepare the handouts.  Oh well, who needs sleep?  :-)

--
   I think it's a beautiful day to go to the zoo and feed the ducks.
   To the lions.