[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, March 31

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Tue Mar 29 23:19:48 EST 2005

Dear GLLUG Members:

We, the GLLUG officers, go to great pains to bring you four solid Thursdays
per month of presentations, general banter and of course, pizza. On most
months, this works out well: two presentations, one installfest and
beginner's night, and one Linux certification training class.

But then there are months like March which covertly hide one extra Thursday at
the very tail end where we're least likely to notice it. Then, when it's
Tuesday evening and we lean back in our respective chairs and casually glance
at the calendar to check the date of the next meeting, that's when it strikes
us: We don't have a danged thing planned for this week!

So as a stop-gap measure we've hastily thrown together the following plan,
which primarily involves multiple pitchers of beer.

Agenda: Geek Gathering Week

We'll be meeting at Reno's East Side Sports Bar and Grill at 6:00PM or
whenever you can make it. It's a bit north of the corner of Abbot and Saginaw
in East Lansing. Too see a map, punch (or just enter) the following address
into your favorite map-rendering web site:

1310 Abbott Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823

There is a (possibly outdated) menu at:

http://www.ugrub.com/menu.php?id=98&name=Renos+Sports+Bar+%26+Grill

We have a room reserved for the meeting, but we weren't able to secure a
non-smoking room so there's a chance that the meeting place could change. DO
CHECK YOUR EMAIL right before heading out to the meeting to find out if we've
changed locations or not. If you know of a good place for us to meet that
might have a non-smoking area available, please feel free to suggest it.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly GLLUG Representatives
--
http://bityard.net