[GLLUG] gllug.org down?

Mike Rambo mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us
Tue Nov 29 07:27:02 EST 2005

Seems gllug.org is down. I was trying to look at the list archives this
morning but only see a blank white page with "SegmentationFault - S4P0
na ativa brincando".

Seems like I recall someone on the list running or working for a local
web hosting company but I can't recall who - thus my attempt to look at
archives. If there is someone who does this and you want to give me a
shout off list I (or an organization I represent) may be in the market
for some web hosting that has php/mysql capabilities.

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us

         --Ed Howdershelt