[GLLUG] Farewell

dpk dpk at egr.msu.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:01:42 EDT 2005

I haven't been active in some time as life and work have kept me quite
busy, but I wanted to say farewell to GLLUG and those I have had the
opportunity to meet.  I'm planning on making the upcoming meeting,
assuming moving plans don't create a conflict between now and Thursday.

My last day at MSU/Engineering is Friday 10/21.  I will be
leaving/moving the next day to Leavenworth, WA.  I'll be spending the
winter snowboarding and working part-time.  By next April when the
season ends I plan to have determined where I want to reside permanently
out west and if I want to continue a career in IT and/or go into
business for myself.

A friend and co-worker, Adam McDougall <mcdouga at egr.msu.edu> has
volunteered to keep the resources available for the list and also
administer it.  Thanks dude!

GLLUG is a great resource and I'll miss the associations I've made
through it.  Thanks again for everything.

dpk