[GLLUG] Need help installing mailman on my server

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Sat Oct 15 05:41:08 EDT 2005

Hi all, I finally found a good mail list software, by coincidence is the
same one gllug uses it.
Due to my ignorance (or limited hability) using Linux, I'd like to ask
for somebody to help me set this up, I want to learn, and I'm sure
somebody wants to teach... :)
I can bring my latptop anywhere  for this project, my server is based
on a farm, dedicated (share w/ a buddy)  and runs  Linux of course.
I can't pay for it, but I can trade a favor, or maybe a Brazilian BBQ..
Hope to hear from somebody.
Thanks
Eduardo