[GLLUG] ISO: Mandriva

pdwald pdwald at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:55:36 EDT 2005

Hello,

I believe I have it; but I never installed. I used connectiva linux
before, so I downloaded it out of curiosity.
But I would not use it becasue it has a very strong commercial appeal
and a hierarchy of  membership privileges: they even coined the term
"commercial RPMs".
I guess, Mandrake learned the lessons of the past. On their website
there are statements as the following: "club members are entitled to
download many additional software and have many other advantages such as
an extended list of mirrors and early access to Mandriva Linux new
release!". I would stick with another distro; but you are very welcome
to pick up  my copy.

Pedro Wald