[GLLUG] Penguicon registration fees

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Oct 26 17:34:47 EDT 2005

This landed in my mailbox last week.  I finally got a chance to read it,
and realized that it's something that should get out NOW.  Essentially, if
you can register before the end of the day on Monday you can get more
desirable Penguicon rates.

Clay

This is an enquiry e-mail from Mark Thuemmel (ldaphelp at thuemmel.com)

Greetings, I belong to the MDLUG and am not familiar with your LUG (yet)
and thought you (listed webmaster) might consider an announcement re
Penguicon deadline for $30 registration would be nice for your members.
I'm not a member of the Penguicon Committie, just someone that wants good
Linux presence in 2006.  Sorry I'm not on your mailing list and searching
"penguicon" on your web site did not turn up much:

If you are planning on attending Penguicon on April 21-23 2006 at the
Holiday Inn Livonia, Michigan, you might get the best Penguicon
registration rate by registering before 10/31/2005 at  at $30.  This site
also has details of what to expect, and there is a mailing list as well.

If you want to spend the night, call 1-888-HOLIDAY (888-465-4329) and ask
for the Entertainment Book Rate (you don't need to prove you have one, but
need a credit card to reserve).  I'm booked for 4/22/05 smoking king at
$98.10 and can cancel before 4/21/05 and could not find a better rate
today.  This is a different hotel than the previous Penguicons. Spending
the night is a no brainer for me as spending time at the ConSuite and
mingling with the other people attending was quite fun and educational.

--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com