[GLLUG] Flyers ready on GLLUG website

jeff jeff at idealso.com
Fri Sep 23 10:29:06 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I finally posted the fliers to the website.  If you go to FAQ on the
website you can download a PDF of a general flier for the Linux User
Group with rip off tabs at the bottom.  If you go to the first of the
LPI classes, which is in the upcoming events section, there is a flier
specifically for the LPI classes.  Post them as much as possible everywhere.

Clay Dowling has posted a press release about the LPI classes in the
Lansing State Journal so we should be able to see that coming out.  If
anyone else has any recommendations about where we can get free
publiciity for the user group let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Jeff

--
Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC