[GLLUG] RSVP - Meeting Thursday, September 29

Mark Szidik/mlc SzidikM at mlcnet.org
Thu Sep 29 16:43:18 EDT 2005

RSVP

---
Mark Szidik, CIO
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Ph:800.530.9019 x117   Fax:517.492.3881
Ph:517.492.3817
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.

             "David D"
             <keyzs4 at ameritech
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  <linux-user at egr.msu.edu>
             linux-user-bounce                                          cc
             s at egr.msu.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       [GLLUG] RSVP -  Meeting Thursday,
             09/29/05 04:22 PM         September 29

I  hope I am not too late getting in my RSVP...

DD