[GLLUG] Penguicon meeting tomorrow?

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Tue Apr 4 13:51:14 EDT 2006

Caleb Cushing wrote:
> are we going to meet to work on penguicon stuff tomorrow?

Dang, almost forgot. I meant to send another reminder this weekend. Yes,
the meeting is tonight. We'll work on getting the terminal server a
little closer to done and talk about some other things that need to be
taken care of like signage, tutorials, and demo systems.

BTW, I just learned that there will be NO free wireless Internet access
in the hotel during the weekend of Penguicon. This probably means that
the lounge is going to be a lot more popular than I had originally expected.

Maybe those 6-7 extra terminals wouldn't have been such a bad idea...
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com