[GLLUG] Not at tonight's meeting

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Apr 6 07:01:37 EDT 2006

I -won't- be at tonights meeting as I had expected.  Apparently at some
time this weekend I promised my wife that tonight we would be going to
buy windows for my daughter's room.  I don't remember drinking, but
apparently I made just such a promise.

It was my intention to show the burnbox software tonight.  I obviously
can't do that if I'm not there.  You can download a compiled version
from http://www.lazarusid.com/~clay/burnbox.zip

This software will also need wxWidgets version 2.6.2 or better (current
is 2.6.3), which can be downloaded from http://www.wxwidgets.org, and
SQLite 3, which can be downloaded from http://www.sqlite.org

Clay Dowling
--