[GLLUG] Two new articles and call for presentations

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 10:25:10 EDT 2006

I can do a demo on getting linux to work on an HP Pavillion zv6000 for
EDUARDO. LOL. Hey maybe I can get that blonde to do the demo so I know he
would pay attention. lol.

Here's an Idea for an open source project, that could help a lot of new
linux users, a wiki that helps break people into linux.

(note: when I say other I assume that there isn't any other)
I'd like to see demo's on more networking things, like apache(other web
servers), squid (other proxies), iptables (other firewalls), SQL... if I
come up with more....