[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, April 13

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Apr 12 20:44:28 EDT 2006

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave in
Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and Fairview
avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2021+E+Michigan+Ave,+Lansing,+MI

We typically meet in the back portion of the cafe on the lower level.
Venue website: http://www.gonewiredlansing.com/

Agenda: (This space for lease.)

Try as I might, I couldn't get anyone to do a presentation this week. So
we'll just meet at our normal place and time, order some caffeinated
beverages, chow down some pizza, and enjoy the witty discourse and
banter of our fellow geeks.

Please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to attend this meeting so that
we can get a general idea of how many will show up. Just reply to this
message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:" field) indicating your
desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to "RSVP". Thanks!
--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com