[GLLUG] Thank You

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:59:48 EDT 2006

I want to thank all of you for volunteering to help out with setting up
and staffing the computer lounge this weekend, which I'm sure was time
you would rather have spent doing other things.  When I volunteered to
set up the schedule for the lounge, I hoped to relieve Charles and Jeff
of some of the burden of planning and organizing the whole project, and
I'm glad that you weren't stingy with your time, so I didn't have to
tear my hair out finding people to fill the hours.  I also appreciate
the fact that none of you complained to me about the hours I assigned
you, and that everyone pitched in when needed, whether or not you were
officially on duty, or if the help requested was not part of providing
internet access to Penguicon attendees.  I heard several people express
appreciation and praise for the services you provided over the weekend,
and not one critical remark.  I think we can be proud of how well things
went.  I'm already looking forward to next year, and searching for some
scheduling software.
--

                     Chick

P.S. Caleb, please pass my thanks along to Julie. Charles, could you
thank Adam for me?