[GLLUG] How can a Wiki be used?

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Wed Apr 26 09:02:53 EDT 2006

Did you have any issues hooking it up to eDirectory? Can you recommend any resources for using eDirectory for LDAP authentication? Did you find that instructions for LDAP transferred well to eDir? I've been curious about doing this for our systems, but fearful that Novell bastardized LDAP to the point that it wouldn't work well for things expecting a standard LDAP server.

>>> "Szymon Machajewski" <SMachaje at grcc.edu> 4/25/2006 9:52 PM >>>
I've recently experimented with dokuwiki, a wiki styled to be a
documentation system.  I have it connected to eDirectory for
authentication and groups.

I liked this site: http://www.wikimatrix.org/
compare wiki features.

Szymon Machajewski