[GLLUG] Re: Please Send Me....

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 12:03:42 EDT 2006

I sent Julie e-mail from Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and backpacker.com.  No
need to reply, just letting you know to watch for them.  Since she said
she might not be getting all of her mail, I thought it best to reply
here, and not because I thought everyone on the mailing list would be
interested in this.  Even though I know everyone craves my thoughts on
everything.

                                Chick