[GLLUG] Lamp Parts (for me to buy off you)

Andy Lee ALEE at courts.mi.gov
Tue Aug 8 06:48:09 EDT 2006

I spend way too much time programming. That's not at all what I had in mind when I read your subject :)

I know you are looking for parts to come to you, but as a back up, you should be able to get everything in one stop at Fulton Radio Supply (http://www.fultonradio.com/). They are on S. Pennsylvania, and if you haven't been there, it's worth a stop. Great service and they've always had any electronic tidbit I needed in stock.