[GLLUG] Lamp Parts (for me to buy off you)

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Tue Aug 8 11:01:44 EDT 2006

My alarm clock i bought for like 10 bucks at meijers(on sale), cycles
through a bunch of colours. I don't know if it uses leds or not, but it
is annoying enough in the morning to get me up. =)

I also got the LED xmas light on clearance last year for like 5 bucks a
package.

You could just steal the alarm clock circuit and attach the xmas lights to
it drop it in that pyramid, and you could have an led light display with
a built-in clock for around 20 bucks.