[GLLUG] bitlbee tricks

Florian Mettetal falieson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:10:49 EDT 2006

Hey Karl,

Also, you might want to point out that irssi is a real slick terminal chat
client used for irc. About irssi though, I haven't used it in a while - my
favorite feature of gaim is its ability to do aliasing? Does bitlbee/irssi
have some way of interpreting aliases?

Also, I know its annoying when someone offers you an alternative rather than
the solution to what your trying to do, but I will point out that their is
this awesome free internet-chat client called meebo ( www.meebo.com ) that
does aliasing and logs (my primary reason for previously using gaim).

--
Best Regards,
Florian Mettetal