[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, August 24

Frank Dolinar frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 04:00:00 EDT 2006

I try to be Frank.  Sometimes I manage it.
Also, tentative RSVP.  Busy week this week

-- 'ole what's-his-name

Karl Schuttler wrote:
> Yeah Tom...
>
> ...that, and, you know. Theres always(ish) Frank.
>
> On 8/21/06, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide at gmail.com> wrote:
>> actually I think I know the 3 minute trick.... but I'm not sure it's
>> stable
>> or works with ubuntu. maybe I'll save it for thursday... cause I've
>> not yet
>> tried it.
*  Frank Dolinar                       frank.dolinar at comcast.net *
*  PO Box 886                                       517.351.1899 *
*  East Lansing, MI 48826-0886                                   *
* Dream big, aim high, & learn everything you can along the way. *