Re: [GLLUG] meeting idea?

Benjamin Cathey benjamincathey at catheycompany.com
Wed Aug 23 10:42:50 EDT 2006

Right but won't they want to take the server back home to 'fix it up' much like the Grinch??

So yes, it seems many people have opinions on this subject.  So is it a good meeting idea or no?  It seems we may be able to throw together a process manual or howto on the subject if we could agree with the methodology.

Benjamin Cathey
System Administrator
Cathey Company
4917 Tranter St.