[GLLUG] Video player

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:23:08 EST 2006

mplayer and xine. I like kmplayer's user interface, a bit better than
gmplayers. plus it support's my favorite engines. xine is all around
the best engine out there. mplayer can handle the most format's. oh
and you might want to look into totem (gnome) I believe it uses xine
for an engine but is graphical interface.