[GLLUG] Trebuchet ready, where are the attack porcupines?

eric.hein at us.army.mil eric.hein at us.army.mil
Mon Dec 11 16:17:01 EST 2006

I've a four-foot model that i keep at my folks place in the country.  If you scale up, avoid using any trigger pull that has elastic tendency.  my brother put a 4" nail about 1.5" into his leg for not dodging quick enough.  I've need to fine tune my machine, but fist sized stones go 200 meters.  Such a stone can cause quite a wave in a power line (doh!), so be careful where you toss such.