[GLLUG] Keyboard & mouse problems

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:32:49 EST 2006

My mouse is the same. And I have noticed it in window's as well although
less than in linux (possibly because I don't compile in windows). I can't
fix it in windows, but I should be able to in linux. I have also had a
problem, where, at random, the mouse and keyboard stop being able to
communicate with the computer, unplugging and replugging the Key seem's to
fix this, temporarily. I am not sure if the two are related or not. Although
it's annoying it's much less common and so much less of a problem.