[GLLUG] Soldering Iron

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:54:19 EST 2006

I was just gonna bring the speaker. no nead to get anywhere near the circut
boards as it detach's from the m-board. and the wire came off right near the
speaker. It's a simple matter of re-attaching it. I just don't have the
tools to do it. I'm hoping someone can bring one, because I don't wanna go
to my parent's house to do it. I've fixed speaker's smaller than this with
solder (the ones that fit in your ear, this is a cinch in comparison).