[GLLUG] Penguicon Computer Lounge Update

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 18:51:41 EST 2006

you mean... click send popup. "are you sure you want to send" yes "are you
really sure?" yes "last chance..." send already. remember: 'oh drat, no
don't send, I wanted to... crap. lol. I'm prolly the only one who will find
this funny.

I  can do tech support for a good share of the con. I know gentoo well,
hopefully it'll be mostly Q&A, cause if things are done right it should go
off without a hitch. I'll be there for setup & teardown too.