[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, January 5

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Jan 5 10:56:58 EST 2006

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 15:52, Matt Souden wrote:
> I'll finally be there again... and will bring an old pIII 700 mghz I'd
> like to make a Samba file and print server.
>
> Being that it's at gone wired I should also bring monitor, keyboard,
> mouse, and even the printer?

Yes, there's a monitor, keyboard, and mouse already there that we can use. But
only one of each... so if anyone else brings their machine(s), they or
someone else will have to provide peripherals.

Sadly, I won't be able to attend this week (meeting with the Penguicon folks
to pick a room in the hotel for the computer lounge), but I'll definitely be
there next week.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com