[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, January 12

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:14:12 EST 2006

I received this email message from Michigan ColdFusion User Group the they will have a joint meeting with GLLUG this Thursday, 6.30-9.00pm.  I am wondering if this is on agenda as well?  Here's what they said:

===quote===
We're having a special joint meeting with the Greater Lansing Linux Users Group at the next Mid-Michigan CFUG meeting.  It will be on a special date and time Thursday, Jan 12th from 6:30 - 9:00 pm at the Gone Wired Cafe on Michigan Avenue East of the Capitol.

We're going to have a live demonstration where members from both groups build a LAMBDA box.  LAMBDA stands for Linux, Apache, Mysql and BlueDrAgon.  It's the CFML answer to LAMP utilizing the free version (for non-commercial use only) of NewAtlanta's BlueDragon

Gone Wired cafe is located at 2021 East Michigan in the same block as the Green Door nightclub on the Northwest corner of Michigan and Clemens.  There's a city lot with free parking directly behind.  Here's a link to a map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2021+E.+Michigan&csz=Lansing%2C+MI&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Hope to see you this coming Thursday.

Rick Mason [rhmason at cablespeed.com]
BusinessGrade.com