[GLLUG] PHP contract work available

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:01:28 EST 2006

Hi All,

I ran into someone at Karate who needs some work done on an e-commerce
site. Some of it has been completed. It's written in PHP.

The web site is www.oursmallplanet.com. In a nutshell, The owner wants
to display a catalog of short wildlife film segments and/or thumbnail
images with a watermark, allow the user to select one or more (shopping
cart), pay via paypal, and then receive an automated email confirmation
containing a url for downloading the full video. At least that's what I
was able to gather from our short conversation.

I guess the last person to work on it did so in his spare time but had
to quit. Not sure what rate he's looking for.

If anyone is interested you can contact Jim (at) oursmallplanet.com.

Eric Miller
--
Incident Response: Doing something silly right now is better than having
done something sensible last year.