[GLLUG] Articles on gllug.org

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Wed Jan 25 13:59:52 EST 2006

The first two articles to appear on the gllug.org website are now online. Both
are written by Frank Dolinar, perhaps better known as the guy who teaches the
Linux classes for our group. They're not exactly open source or Linux
related, but I agreed to post them because many of us share the same
interests in technology/science/scifi that he writes about. He has suggested
that more will come soon.

I'd also like to invite any other authors who are part of our group to send in
their articles if so inclined. To those who already have editor accounts on
gllug.org, you're more than welcome to contribute your own articles, HOWTOs,
and links to the site, just make sure that you keep the next upcoming meeting
at the top of the front page.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com