[GLLUG] More time to register!

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 23:40:10 EST 2006

There was a printing issue with the official Penguicon flyer, and to give people enough time to
respond to the flyer we have pushed back the pre-registration deadline to February 28th.

On a separate note, Tech Programming is coming along, but we still have room left for a few
presenters. Since this space is filling up fast, if anyone would like to present a topic that
interests and moves them NOW is the time to get your name and presentation topic added to the list
of Tech Programming presentations.

Thank You,
Dan DeSloover
Penguicon LUG-Wrangler