[GLLUG] About wireless network login

Karl Schuttler rexykik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:24:25 EST 2006

Take a look at the source code on that site...it is probably a bit of
PHP code sending your information to their servers. Look where it is
sending it and write a bit of code to send your login information to
that same location in a script; the best place would be the end of the
dhcpcd command so that after getting your IP address it will send the
information to the server. I'm sure there are better ways of doing it,
though...

On 1/31/06, Tianran Chen <chentia1 at msu.edu> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I am using the wireless network on the MSU campus. Just like many other
> wireless internet providers, after connected, it always require me to
> "log on" again, use a web browser, which is really annoying. Does any
> one know some other ways to "log on", without using web browser?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tianran Chen

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of
in your philosophy.