[GLLUG] Fun little script for Frank

Andy Lee alee at courts.mi.gov
Sat Jul 8 22:05:09 EDT 2006

I've always had this idea floating around my head about the ultimate computing setup. My idea was to start with a comfy recliner, mount a trackball into one arm rest, and a BAT keyboard in the other (www.infogrip.com/product_view.asp?RecordNumber=12), with either a large projection display, or goggles (or both). Could be fun, but certainly wouldn't encourage you to get out in the sun.

You might want to search for some of the "carputer" setups people have done, or laptop mounts for cars, similar to what is used in police cars. I've seen some that could pretty easily be mounted to just about anything.

Karl Schuttler wrote:
> Frank, I thought you might enjoy this little script. I think it will
> be the first of a small collection.
>
> Dependencies: beep

Karl,

Is this that thing from last night?  If so, you've got WAAY too much
free time on your hands ;-)  While you are at it, perhaps you could
create this and make a few million dollars in the process:

http://cubicspot.blogspot.com/2006/07/outdoor-furniture-for-software.html

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

Safe C++ Design Principles (First Edition)
Learn how to write memory leak-free, secure,
portable, and user-friendly software.

Learn more and view a sample chapter:
http://www.CubicleSoft.com/SafeCPPDesign/