[GLLUG] Meeting Schedule and stuff

R Neely veryreb at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 21:21:35 EDT 2006

I could take a stab at the OpenOffice topic, if y'all
are willing to look at it as "open source" rather than
"open source running on Linux"  <big grin as she
dodges behind her WinXP laptop>.

Writer and Calc are the only components I have much
experience with; Base would be a hairy topic all by
itself, and I've not looked at Math, Draw or Impress
(I've never done PowerPoint either, so no knowledge to
transfer there). If someone wants to team with me to
provide a broader presentation, that would be much
appreciated.

~Reb