[GLLUG] run away gcc

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:17:29 EDT 2006

yeah... I know I've been killing the right process.... because I never get
the "no process killed" error... and I tried killing it's parent make...
then it just became a child of init. I hope init will take care of it.
fortunately portage runs with gcc niced so it isn't slowing my computer down
with cpu at 100% I'm going to let it run for a while to see it it goes
away... or I can come up with a way to grab an image for the bug report I
filed...