[GLLUG] GLLUG IRC

Jason Folkens jason at acd.net
Fri Jun 16 18:17:29 EDT 2006

Whats the likelyhood of GLLUG ever getting an IRC Server / channel?

Do we already have one?    I'm usually logged in #linuxhelp on undernet, but if we could start something local, that would be sweet.

anybody have opinions?  suggestions?  reccommendations?

if we were to start one, we'd need to determine who would be responsable for the server, what network we would join, efnet/dalnet/undernet etc...    and who would front the hardware to get it up and running.