[GLLUG] Any one familiar with LaTex?

Reza Beha reza_beha at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 13:16:47 EDT 2006

I've used it to write several term papers, and as the former newsletter editor
for the GLLUG (Greater Lansing Local Users Group) of DECUS (Digital Equipment
Corporation Users Society), I've used it to write many newsletters.

All of my former LaTeX creations are squirreled away in a VMS save_set backup
file and I have yet to find a utility for Linux or DOS that will decompress one
of those bad boys, but feel free to send me questions anyway.

Reza