[GLLUG] Forum Software

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jun 26 10:29:26 EDT 2006

I'm not sure how many people here are actually interested in something
like this, but over the weekend I knocked together a crude clone of the
Joel on Software forums.  You can see them at
http://www.lazarusid.com/~clay/forum/forum.cgi

The email feature is still a little funky, as I just cobbled it together
this morning before going to work.  The rest works pretty well though.

If anybody is interested in a copy let me know and I'll make the source
available.  It's written in C++ and uses SQLite for the database.

Clay
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com