[GLLUG] Laurel Park Room

Frank Dolinar frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 18:29:59 EST 2006

Hey, folks,
    Tom Skelton is an old friend of mine.
    If you can provide me with some options (he's got a busy schedule)
for when he can meet with the principals who are trying to get this room
set up, we might be able to get some problems solved.
    I wouldn't expect that trying to meet with the entire Thursday night
crew is likely to be particularly productive.
    Besides, if the hotel is presented with a well thought through
evaluation of the situation, they may decide they'd rather not have
fuses blowing in the middle of a weekend and help find alternatives.
    And, as another old friend told me once, "Anyone can kvetch.  What
alternative solutions have you thought of?"
            (..and, no, I don't yet have any alternatives myself, but
I'm thinking..)

-- Frank

--

"Dream big, aim high, and learn everything you can along the way."
 -- Frank Dolinar