[GLLUG] Hardware Needed -- cheep

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Mar 8 13:12:02 EST 2006

Eric Miller said:
> MSU Surplus (http://surplus.msu.edu/) may have something. I've not
looked lately but they usually have bare bones boxes cheep enough to fit
the bill. Public sales are Tuesday and Friday.

> Eric
>
>> >    I need a minitower box & power supply -- I have the mainboard / CPU
>> /
>> > memory.  If anyone has such hardware and is willing to part with it --
>> I'm
>> > willing to buy it from you.

A new case and power supply can typically be had for $40 from Digilink, or
any other computer store.  It's a commodity part and the resale value on
used products is too low for it to be worthwhile.

Clay
--
Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com