[GLLUG] GLLUG Forum

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:28:36 EST 2006

9. I won't forget to send to linux-user anymore

"1. I don't care about old school feeling, sorry, what's the point of
inventing new forms of communication then?
2. um as far as arriving in mail boxes try gentoo's forums where it sends
you an email when a reply is received? but it won't send you another one
until you check it?
3. forums are good at handling tantgents? I thought they were better at
creating them, which means more thought
5. Forums allow you to go back and check old things you might have deleted
from your email.
6. Forums also allow new people who maybe would have missed the conversation
on the mailing list to read the thread and add input.
7. and I'm tossing it around again.
8. did I miss anything?"