[GLLUG] Re: Presentation Box

Charles Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 00:06:09 EST 2006

I think this is an excellent idea, if we can get it to work.  I assume
Caleb is talking about the CD burning station that resides at Gone
Wired.  This way, those of us without laptop PCs will be able to make
presentations, and they would be projected on a screen big enough for
everyone to see.

                                Chick