[GLLUG] Re: Presentation Box

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 09:43:48 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 23:06 -0600, Charles Tower wrote:
> <snip> This way, those of us without laptop PCs will be able to make
> presentations, and they would be projected on a screen big enough for
> everyone to see. </snip>

Good point.

We could still setup a VNC session on the Burn-inator to reduce
congestion if the project isn't cooperating.

I'd also like to try setting up vnc2swf so we can record presentations.
Not sure a mic to record audio would work well at Gone Wired but it's
worth a try. I can't make most of the meetings and I'm sure there are
others who'd like to download the presentations.

Eric