[GLLUG] Re: Presentation Box

Jeff Lawton Jeff at idealso.com
Sun Mar 19 15:57:23 EST 2006

That is actually a very good idea and we can reuse that box when we are
there. I'm also going to set up my laptop so when I'm there it can be
used for presentations. I do have a functional xorg config for it so
that won't be a problem either. For penguincon I already have a terminal
set up that will work with the projector already configured that can be
used in conjunction with the burn box.

Jeff